Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Latest news from Palmy.....

Hello everybody!
So the last 2 days have been really tough and hard, but it's been worthwhile, cause i made the team to go to auckland this w-end! I know it's a blessing from God and I must go full out this w-end to cement my place in the team. It looks like I am playing No.8 which doesnt really bother me, I've been enjoying playing 6-flank the last 2 games (remember that here the #6 flank is the blindside flank and not the opensider! ) Our new coach is really good and at training there is always new stuff to learn. I am really looking forward to the next few months, I know how much I've grown as a player the last 3 weeks and i think the next few months is gonna be a big learning curve!
Since last friday it has been really good weather here, when i say good i mean no raining, so i cant complain on that side!
Tonight is my first night i'm going to one of the cell groups of the church. The people are all more or less my age and tonight is "dessert night" (you have to take a dessert to cell group) so i'm looking forward to some yummy desserts after training! I've baked a malva pudding, hope they like it. It's not one of my best malva's ever, but it's okay for a 2nd time in 10 months! Malva and custard.....mmmmm! :)
Thats all for now, i had a record number of 2 comments on one of the previous posts and was i happy bout it! Remember if you leave a anonymous comment, pls leave yr name! thanks!
You all have a great day! Remember it's a blessing to be alive and live life to the fullest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haai, ons is bly om te hoor jy is in die span, hoop ook jy het jou and geniet met die poeding. Sterkte vir die naweek, dit sal goed gaan.
Ons

Anonymous said...

Hello my lovie!

Ek is baie bly jy is in die span! Sterkte vir die naweek, ek veet dit sal goed gaan. Ek dink aan jou and miss jou very much. Baie lief vir jou!!! Jou meisie

Anonymous said...

Herry said.Kyk hier Koos waar kuier jy nou alweer rond of sukkel jy nog om die skroewerdraaier vaste hou by jou spare time job, want ek kry jou nie in die hande nie!! Baie geluk. Ek hoop jy bly nou in die span en kyk maar uit vir daardie beserings.Ek sien die Kose wat daar saam met jou speel lyk maar lekker groot.Geniet jou week. God Bless. Ouboet