Tuesday, July 04, 2006


So what I'm used to is that when it pours down with rain, training either gets canceled or postponed. This morning we had some testing done on the athletics track in rain that were pouring down. We did a 60m sprint, rest 10min, 400m sprint, rest 10min and finished off with a 1500m. I was pretty stuffed after that and my legs still feel tired and lame, but nothing worth it's gold comes easy, so there's no complaining here!
It looks like the rain's gonna be here the whole week, so mentally i'm preparing myself for some wet training sessions, muddy clothes and a lot of washing this week!
I am still on the lookout for pictures to post on the blog. Tomorrow we have our official launch of the NPC Campaign with the name "Turbos" being used for the first time. Exciting! Some players will receive their new Manawatu Blazers, so something to look forward to. There's a few of us that wont be receiving any, cause you have to play 14 games for manawatu before you get your own blazer. Something to work for! In NZ, "old-school" stuff is still playing a huge part in the rugby culture. Like on friday, after our plane trip up to auckland, the whole team stayed seated in the aircraft and waited for all the other passengers to disembark, before we got out. Just little things that at the end makes a huge difference i think. I'm just enjoying myself at the moment, getting to know the "world"!!
So i bet you've been wondering what the picture is all about?! Haha! I downloaded some stuff from NASA and this is my laptop's desktop background! Isnt that a great picture? What an awesome God we serve! He is just SO much bigger than any of us! (by the way,that is a pic of a hurricane as seen from space!)

No comments: