Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hawke's Bay here we come!

I made the team for the Hawke's Bay game this Friday and I am really relieved that the hard work has paid off and I'm gratefull for this blessing and opportunity!! There is a couple of our players not playing due to the "flu" going the rounds, but only the backs were affected by the sickness, you know the forwards are a bit "harder" than the backs! :)
We've had another hard training week behind us and i think they trying to get us as tired possible for our game, so that we can play and make decisions while we tired and mentally drained. Dont know if that makes sense but it's difficult to explain!
Otherwise there aint any new exciting news from Palmy, except that this training in the mud isnt fun anymore!! After every training i spent an additional 5-10min in the shower, scrubbing the mud off my boots and clothes, otherwise it stains! I'm still learning alot from our coaching staff, which is a good thing, and on tuesday we going down to wellington for a scrum session with mike cron, he's a all black scrum guru, so am looking forward to that too!
I'm gonna take my camera with tomorrow and if there's time and something to take photo's of, i will!
Have a good w-end and GO BOKKE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS my love!!! What a wonderful blessing. You have worked so hard and look where it has brought you. "Be faithful in all areas of your life, God sees this" Thinking of you during your game! Miss you and love you lots!! Love your girl xxx PS I hope that you get some great pics