Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Latest update 30/08

Hello everyone!
Just a quick update on the latest news from palmy, NZ. I am on the bench again for this w-end's game against wellington lions. It's kind of disappointing, cause i really wanted to test myself against the wellington loosies, but i guess everything happens for a reason and i just have to keep on going and be ready for when i get my chance again. Went to ten pin bowling tonight for the first time in ages as a cell-group (from church) and really enjoyed it. Not a long post, just a quick update!
I spent all of my free time on my "new thing" i started last week and it's going better than i expected!
Have a blessed week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello bertus.

I have to make a request. I want to show all the people in London how Chants boyfriend look, but unfortunately there is no portrait of you. so can you please smile nicely for a photo and post it so we can show you off to the rest of london???

Thanx,
Your second best fan.

Hee-hee
Deidre

Anonymous said...

hello deidre. i'll put one up on sunday after our game, that ok?

Anonymous said...

Thank you bertus, that will be great! Good luck with the game - and remember to smile nicely for the camera!

DB